The contents, organization and selection of links of the pages can be used in part or in its entirety provided they cite its authorship.
All those content created by third parties that are published on this website maintained the license of intellectual property or copyright under which they have been originally published.
Through this web site does not collect personal data of the users without their knowledge or will be assigned to third parties.
When you use the contact form, we collect personal data only to the extent that you provide. We use your email address to process your query. After deletes its data, unless you have given your consent for the treatment and use later.
The domain iux.es contains links to third party web sites, whose privacy policies are outside the IUX. By accessing such web sites you can decide if you want to accept their policies on privacy and cookies. In general, if you surf the internet you can accept or reject cookies from third parties from the configuration options of your browser.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web. Serves so that the website to remember your visit and save some basic information of thee, and thus have a better experience when you browse through it.
Cookies often save information of a technical nature, personal preferences, information for customizing content, usage statistics, links to social networks, your access as user, etc. Its objective is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and your needs. Without cookies, the services offered by the websites would be significantly affected.
By the domain company managing :
- Own cookies: generated by the own page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: those generated by services or external suppliers as Facebook, Google, YouTube, etcétera.
By their permanence:
- Session cookies: since you enter in a web until sales of it.
- Persistent cookies: they will be saved for future visits.
By its purpose:
- Techniques cookies, the most elementary ones, which allow among other things to know when you are browsing a human and when an automated application, when browsing an anonymous user and one registered, etc. That is to say, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Customization cookies, that collect your preferences for use as, for example, the language you have chosen to browse the web.
- Analytical cookies, that collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, the time slot of use, the language, etc.
- Advertising cookies, you are presenting advertisements depending on your browser, the country from which you connect, the language that you have marked as preferred, etcétera.
- Behavioral advertising cookies, hat collect information on the tastes and interests that samples during the navigation of the website and you have the ads that are more relevant to them.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website you use if you set up your browser. In each browser, the operation you have to follow is different, but the role of 'Help' of your technical support will teach you how to do this in each of these cases:
We wish to inform you that in the case of blocking or not to accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these or be unable to access certain services nor take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you.